ACO Trough Drain Portfolio
The ACO Trench Drain range includes channels for all common applications and typical floor types. The ACO Trench Drain portfolio is designed with an emphasis on hygienic design requirements. Selecting a channel from the range is easy. The unique variability of the whole portfolio makes it easy to choose a channel that suits a customer's specific needs. Channel length, depth and outlet position are just a few of the parameters which can be varied, and regardless of the variations specified, there usually is little or no impact on delivery times.
ACO Trough Drain Ordering
The dimensions of the ACO Trench Drain can be easily specified to meet exact project requirements. To specify the channel, please use the Specification template, which will help you identity the information you need, or contact our Sales/technical department.
Standard ACO Trench Drains with fixed dimensions are available. These dimensions are a selection of most frequently sold ACO Trench Drains.
ACO Trough Drain Customization
With utilizing the maximum number of components within your drainage system layout, ACO offers you full customization of your drainage solution. In addition, all ACO Trench Drains can be designed with:
- Special outlet position
- Special depth
- Special slope
- Special channel width
- L-shape and T-shape layout
To review customized ACO Trench Drain solutions, please contact our Sales/technical department.
The dimensions of the ACO customized H.F.T for concrete, tiles and resin floor can be easily specified in respect of project requirements.
- Available in 1.4301 (304) or 1.4404 (316L) grades of stainless steel
- Width - up to customer request
- Length - up to customer request
- Depth - up to customer request
- Variable shape of channel - T shape, L shape, ...
- Fully pickled and passivated.
- Longitudinal slopes of the channel bottom 1% to 5%
- Outlet position central or variable along length
- Adjustable EasyFix leveling feet
- Anchors for fixing in concrete
Please contact us for more details or questions.